Friday, April 22, 2011

Madoka Magica - Finale


Best show this season and one of the best things I have ever watched. EVER.

The last two episodes have aired together and what is my reaction?
I think the ending was beautiful, amazing and masterfully executed, like the rest of the series.

I always thought the ending would see one between Madoka and Homura to make a final sacrifice to stop the loop, but for Madoka to actually make THAT wish!

This show has surprised me in many ways. Always keeping me on the edge, revealing small elements of a disturbing world once at a time.
And in the end it did not let me down. It is impressive how it managed to do so despite my expectations being so high. Despite having had the time to think over it and wait for it so eagerly.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica is truly a masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment