Saturday, March 5, 2011

ISML 2011 Preliminary Period, Phase 1, Day 3 - My Votes and Results!

The third day sees the second matches of the first half of the groups. These are my votes:


And these are the results:


Reactions:

  • (Group 1) Mio is clearly favourite and Elfi is the only one keeping her pace with two victories. In the first Arena Merry suffers a defeat by the hand of Iwasawa!
  • (Group 2) Misaka and Ikaros lead the group. Last Order shows what she is capable of when she doesn't have to fight her onee-san.
  • (Group 3) Shana confirms the lead, but she must be careful of Shinonono. She is going to get some focus in the next IS episodes and might be a strong opponent. Saten-san wins by a good margin her Arena.
  • (Group 4) There is little doubt that Azunyan will come out first of this group. The question is how big a threat france-tan can be. The latest IS episodes are focusing more on Laura and porbably the next will shift to Shinonono, so she might lose some power.
  • (Group 5) Katsura is the favourite and Ika Musume wins by just 22 votes on Kiriya! She won also the first match by a few votes, now I doubt she can go against the Katsura.
  • (Group 6) This group is one of the most equilibrated, but only because Taiga has not faced Ui and Lingyin.
  • (Group 7) Yuki is in a strong position here, I don't think Kasugano Sora can defeat her.
  • (Group 8) Haruhi won the showdown with Yurippe! Although the separation was only about 200 votes. I was also very divided between the two and only chose Haruhi because I support Kanade more (I know it's a stupid reason... I would have voted for both if only I could....)

No comments:

Post a Comment