Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fractale - 2

My, what a slow start :-)

This was more akin to a slice of life then a story driven anime in the first two episodes.

I see the last part of the episode as the actual start of the story. Clain took the decision of rebelling to the impersonal world (represented by his parents, who were not even able to understand his point of view) and look for personal contact.

The message is clear for the internet addicted ;-)

Nessa is a very nice character and I like how her seyuu (Hanazawa Kana) is making her shine with a very cheerful voice :-D

This is a short series with just 11 episodes. Using up the first two for a long introduction is daring. Let's hope the story will advance more quickly from now on.

I am sticking to this show because I like what I saw so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment