Saturday, January 22, 2011

To Aru Majutsu no Index 2 - 15



Index is right to be upset, Touma's harem is growing again.

Very nice episode. I liked the pacing and the mix of action and dialogue parts.
They did put the occasional fanservice in, but it wasn't that heavy as in other episodes.

What's with the towel girl :-D her mates were so supportive too!

I thought from the start Agnese might become one of the good character (the character design was too good to waste). I was hoping the same for the other two nuns which seems really the case :-)

I am enjoying this arc much more then the last one. If I have to make a ranking I would put it second after the teleporter arc (but that one had both Biribiri and Accelerator!).

I am curious to see if the bishop will get a punch in the face or worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment