Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Level E - 3

A prank!

I can't believe it :-D The prince is awesome. He was always ahead of them, but to have thought out every single move beforehand o_O

So basically he was faking EVERYTHING, memory loss and all. Also the neko camera they made us (well, me at least) think was put there from the diskonians was actually put there by him!
And the diskonians were with him all the time!

Really, I can't express in words how much I am liking this show :-)

I would say it's the most refreshing thing I have seen in years. With beautiful characters, great dialogue and voices from the seyuus and great animation quality it doesn't even need to put in fanservice!

Up to now this is my favourite show of the season. I really hope it will continue like this for the rest of the episodes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment