Friday, January 21, 2011

Madoka Magica - 3


Well, that was harsh...

They finally showed why it is dangerous to be a puella magi.
I'm wondering if Madoka will wish for Mami to come back to life. Judging from the preview I guess she doesn't even think about it.

I really hope someome would make some strong wish like:"I wish the witches don't exist", or even go for some paradox like: "I wish my wish will not come true" just to see the reaction :-D

I guess the creepy white animal is very cunning in his choice of little girls. They are less likely to make strange wishes and are easier to manipulate.

He is always pushing them to chose the wish quickly so that they don't have the time to realize what a big mistake it is to become a puella magi!

Anyhow I enjoyed this episode quite a lot. I was spolied before watching it, but still I ended up surprised at how sudden it was.

I like the stark contrast between the colorful art and the tragic events in this series.

I hope they will continue this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment